Michael Kokal interviewed me on "The End of the Road podcast" and we discussed some fascinating subjects related to animism, shamanism, and the spiritual path.
Animism is the belief in the existence of individual spirits that inhabit natural objects and phenomena. It is a shared belief and understanding of all native people across the globe since the beginning of humanity.
Here are some of the subjects we discuss in this episode:
- Understanding the importance of "clear reflection" to receive wisdom
- The false idea of separation and not belonging
- How to connect to the animate world
- The path of service embedded into Nature
- The original instructions weaved into the natural world