Join us for an exceptional discussion on Embodied Plant Medicine with Amanda Nicole.
What if my body is my basket, and I become the Tulip Poplar tree? The call of the plants is not primarily for them but for me -- a Divine invitation to fully Embody and Be. When I am the vessel holding Nettles' green leaves, the cup remains empty, untouched by tea, and I am the Medicine and the Medicine is me.
Some of the themes we explore:
* Plants as Instruments of Incarnation
* Embodied Plant Medicine -- Becoming the Divine Rose
* Sexual Trauma & Plant Medicine
* Bear as Guide & Companion
* Listening to the Voices of the Land